As the most prestigious event of the year, the British Construction Industry Awards (BCIA) seek to recognise and reward the incredible impact that the British construction industry has on society.
Every year the calibre of finalists and winning projects demonstrate just that, and along with the rigorous judging process, winning at the BCIA really is an enormous achievement.
Following a successful virtual event in November 2020, we are delighted to be bringing the awards back as a physical event in 2021 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London for the one occasion where the entire built environment comes together to share insight, discuss industry challenges and shine a light on the wealth of innovation and excellence that goes into construction projects across the UK. *
By attending the 2021 BCIA ceremony, you will be able to enjoy extensive benefits including:
- Celebrating the industry’s achievements and innovations over the last two years
- Networking with over 1000 of the most influential clients and peers in the built environment sector
- Learning from your peers about how they are driving innovation and change in their businesses, considering the challenges the industry has faced
- Accessing all areas of our virtual platform that allows you to make the most of endless networking opportunities available with key industry figures including this year’s shortlist, sponsors, partners, judges and many more
- Connecting with fellow attendees before, during and after the event - our virtual platform utilises AI to match your profile with relevant business contacts allowing you to organise meetings online or at the awards ceremony itself
"This is exactly the sort of event that we want to show what a difference you can make by just thinking differently about how you can deliver projects"
Partnership Initiative of the Year, Midland Metro Alliance
"I think we need to raise the profile of civil engineering and I think it’s a wonderful industry and we do more than just build things. We do change people’s lives for the better and that’s really important"
Peter Molyneux, Transport for the North
"Winning a prestigious award like this is like the icing on the cake. You know, we’re really pleased with what we’ve been able to deliver at London Bridge but getting the sort of the industry recognition adds a bit extra at the end"
The ICE Project of the Year & Transport Project of the Year, London Bridge Station Redevelopment