As the most prestigious event of the year, the British Construction Industry Awards (BCIA) seek to recognise and reward the incredible impact that the British construction industry has on society.
Every year the calibre of finalists and winning projects demonstrate just that, and along with the rigorous judging process, winning a BCIA really is an enormous achievement.
The awards brought together over 1000+ attendees in 2019 and are the one occasion where the entire built environment comes together to share insight, discuss industry challenges and shine a light on the wealth of innovation and excellence that goes into UK Construction projects across the country.
Although we are unable to celebrate in person this year, we understand how incredibly important it is to get together in some way to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the industry. This year’s awards ceremony will therefore be a virtual gathering and will take place on 5 November 2020.
By attending the BCIA 2020 virtual ceremony you will be able to enjoy extensive benefits including:
- Finding out this year’s winners and seeing their reactions as they are announced live from the comforts of your own workspace
- Unlimited complimentary passes to the event so you can invite your colleagues or even your whole organisation to attend
- Access to all areas of our virtual platform that allows you to make the most of endless networking opportunities available with key industry figures including this year’s shortlist, sponsors, partners, judges and many more
- Connect with fellow attendees before, during and after the event - the platform utilises AI to match your profile with relevant business contacts allowing you to organise meetings and tailor your event agenda to suit you
- Discover more about this year’s shortlist projects and initiatives through access to their profiles
- Catch up on anything that you may have missed on demand following the event
"This is exactly the sort of event that we want to show what a difference you can make by just thinking differently about how you can deliver projects"
Partnership Initiative of the Year, Midland Metro Alliance
"I think we need to raise the profile of civil engineering and I think it’s a wonderful industry and we do more than just build things. We do change people’s lives for the better and that’s really important"
Peter Molyneux, Transport for the North
"Winning a prestigious award like this is like the icing on the cake. You know, we’re really pleased with what we’ve been able to deliver at London Bridge but getting the sort of the industry recognition adds a bit extra at the end"
The ICE Project of the Year & Transport Project of the Year, London Bridge Station Redevelopment