By entering the British Construction Industry Awards, you will be part of the premier annual awards programme in the built environment sector, supported by key industry leaders and stakeholders including UK government.
Enter the 2019 awards to:
- Leverage the opportunity to have senior industry clients and peers visit and judge your projects face to face on site
- Present your initiatives and achievements direct to the esteemed judging panel, comprising clients, end users and the industry’s great and good, as part of our live judging process
- Receive unprecedented exposure from both New Civil Engineer and Architect’s Journal online and in print
- Increase brand awareness and marketing potential with your key clients
- Improve employee morale and recognise and reward staff performance
- Boost your business by cementing and establishing new contacts and relationships
Entries close on Wed 24 April so make a start today!
NEED MORE TIME? REQUEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENTION
"This is exactly the sort of event that we want to show what a difference you can make by just thinking differently about how you can deliver projects"
Partnership Initiative of the Year, Midland Metro Alliance
"I think we need to raise the profile of civil engineering and I think it’s a wonderful industry and we do more than just build things. We do change people’s lives for the better and that’s really important"
Peter Molyneux, Transport for the North
"Winning a prestigious award like this is like the icing on the cake. You know, we’re really pleased with what we’ve been able to deliver at London Bridge but getting the sort of the industry recognition ads a bit extra at the end"
The ICE Project of the Year & Transport Project of the Year, London Bridge Station Redevelopment