The British Construction Industry Awards bring together the entire built environment, from clients, to architects, to engineers, contractors and their supply chain partners in recognition of their excellent contribution and commitment to improving societal outcomes.
Held at the prestigious JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane in London on 9 October 2024, this is an evening not to be missed!
- Improve employee morale and reward staff for their contributions to the industry
- Network with key clients and supply chain partners for a night of celebration and reward
- Boost your business and network of contacts by cementing and establishing new and long-lasting business relationships
- Hear inspirational stories from winning projects, initiatives, individuals and teams as they claim the ultimate accolade
- Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
- Demonstrate support for the industry whilst enjoying an evening of celebration, entertainment and fine dining
Make sure you are part of the 2024 event by booking your table now and ensuring you are part of the evening.
The rigor of which the judging takes place gives these awards such credibility.
Its very much a team effort, we are a design consultancy of 13 people and launched J-Strut as an innovative solution for temporary works.
The awards are really important for our industry, not just the projects and the clients of those projects and all of the supply chain that come together but for all of industry to come together to celebrate the best of what our industry can do
It was collaboration with our client. It’s a great achievement to show how you can build a relationship and deliver fantastic projects.
It means a lot as it brings everyone together from across the sectors to really celebrate what we do so we can see the excellence of construction in one place at one time.
Feeling really really really happy, it’s such an honour to win Project of the Year. We put so much energy into the project.