The British Construction Industry Awards bring together the entire built environment, from clients, to architects, to engineers, contractors and their supply chain partners in recognition of their excellent contribution and commitment to improving societal outcomes.
Held at the prestigious JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane in London on 11 October 2023, this is an evening not to be missed!
- Improve employee morale and reward staff for their contributions to the industry
- Network with key clients and supply chain partners for a night of celebration and reward
- Boost your business and network of contacts by cementing and establishing new and long-lasting business relationships
- Hear inspirational stories from winning projects, initiatives, individuals and teams as they claim the ultimate accolade
- Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
- Demonstrate support for the industry whilst enjoying an evening of celebration, entertainment and fine dining
Make sure you are part of the 2023 event by booking your table now and ensuring you are part of the evening.
These awards are really important to the industry, not only because they highlight and showcase best practice, they really take their time, and they look, they interrogate so these awards really do mean something because they are credible
We need to showcase what we do… and what we do as an industry is excellent
The awards are really important for our industry, not just the projects and the clients of those projects and all of the supply chain that come together but for all of industry to come together to celebrate the best of what our industry can do
This is the one that people look at, this is the one that we focus on
We are really proud of the award and the project as well… It’s small town Wales at its very best
Its is the award to win in terms of the way the future of the construction industry is going