*** Entry deadline extended - Friday 26 May ***
Entries to the British Construction Industry Awards are vigorously judged by an independent panel of 80+ clients, government representatives and an esteemed number of industry peers who select the shortlist for each category from the initial written submissions.
The event is a great opportunity to get in front of the industry’s leaders and highlight what impact you and your projects/ company initiatives have on delivering positive outcomes on society.
For 2023 we are looking to recognise engineering excellence between July 2021 and July 2023.
Why enter in 2023?
- Gain industry wide recognition and reward for delivering projects that enhance people’s lives and contribute to improved societal outcomes
- Be aligned with the most prestigious construction industry awards supported by the National Infrastructure Commission and the Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- Present your projects and achievements direct to the esteemed judging panel, comprising clients, end users and the industry’s great and good, as part of our live face to face judging process
- Receive unprecedented exposure from New Civil Engineer online and in print
- Increase brand awareness and marketing potential with your key clients and become the partner of choice
- Improve employee morale and recognise and reward staff performance
Make sure you are part of the 2023 event by entering today, ensuring you have a chance of being a winner at this year’s British Construction Industry Awards.
Entries close Friday 26 May 2023 so make a start today!
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between the 4 – 8 September 2023 at our central London offices:
emap Publishing Ltd
13-15 Bouverie Street